Sri Siddhartha Medical College in Tumkur was founded by the Sri Siddhartha Educational Society in the year 1989. It isn’t very far from Bangalore and is located amidst picturesque surroundings. Sri Siddhartha Medical College sits on a vast area of land and has separate buildings for the pre clinical, para-clinical and clinical departments. The College is a constituent of the Sri Siddhartha University that achieved its deemed status in the year 2008.
SSMC Tumkur is very close to Bangalore and has excellent faculty and state of the art class rooms and labs and it is thus no wonder that people from Bangalore as well as Tumkur and other cities and even states eagerly await for the Sri Siddhartha Medical College Admissions every academic year. The Sri Siddhartha Medical College’s fee structure is similar to that of other deemed universities.
- Constituent of an esteemed University
- Curriculum that is of international quality
- A lot of scope for research
- Excellent Faculty and facilities
- A Variety of PG courses
- A variety of PG Diploma courses
General Amenities include
- Connectivity to Bangalore city via local and college transport
- Good Class rooms and modern teaching methods