KVG Medical College in Sullia, Karnataka was instituted in the year 2002. It is named after its founder Dr. Kurunji Venkataramana Gowda popularly known as KVG. KVG Medical College has undergone remarkable development since its inception and is extremely popular amongst students as an educational institution of esteem. There is also a hospital along with the college as is the norm with most medical colleges.
The college hosts a variety of activities – academic, cultural, sports, etc and students enjoy a balanced and holistic education here. Hence, the KVG Medical College admissions are sought by most students from across the country given that the KVG Medical College’s fee structure is reasonable and is as per the university norms.
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Annexed Hospital
- MD Anatomy
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Physiology
- MD Pathology
General Amenities include
- Sports and other recreational activities
- ATM and Bank facilities on the campus
- Hi tech labs
- Central and well stocked library
- Modern teaching techniques