Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences in Bangalore is a popular medical college instituted in the year 1980. It is ranked in the top thirties when compared to colleges all over India. It is run by the Vokkaligara Sangha and has two primary sections in the campus – pre clinical and Para clinical departments comprise one section while the clinical department and the Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital comprise the other section.
The Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences Admissions are eagerly awaited by medical students throughout the country and the Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences College’s fee structure for the candidates entering via the Common Entrance Test is as per the University norms. The KIMS hospital is located at the heart of the city and has multiple specialities. The hospital accommodated up to 810 beds and also includes super speciality services like cardiology, gastro-enterology, neurology, neuro surgeon and vascular surgery.
- Ranked 24 amongst all the medical colleges in India
- Recognised by General Medical Council, United Kingdom
- Recognised by WHO
- Recognised by The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists, London
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- A variety of MD courses
- A variety of MS courses
- A wide range of Diploma courses
General Amenities include
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Located centrally in Bangalore