JJM Medical College in Davangere is a well established and old college of repute instituted in the year 1965. JJM stands for Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra and belongs to the BEA (Bapuji Educational Association). Hi tech labs, esteemed members of the staff, name it and you have it in the college. The JJM Medical College is built on a vast expanse of land and each department in the college houses a library that is state of the art. There is also a central library and research centre with a mammoth capacity of 1500.
The JJM Medical College, Davanagere is famous for its contemporary methods of teaching that involve the extensive use of audio visual aids such as multimedia projectors and the internet. The JJM Medical college admissions get filled very quickly once the medical entrance results are announced. The fee structure of JJM Medical College is as per the university norms and is affordable given the high quality of education imparted here.
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Lecture theatres and contemporary teaching methods are employed here
- Good infrastructure and faculty
- MD in a variety of disciplines
- A variety of PG Diploma courses
General Amenities include
- Library and Research Centre
- Annexed Hospital for Clinical Trials
- Transportation Facilities