Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in Belgaum features amongst the top twenty medical colleges in the country. Recognised and approved by a variety of top notch medical councils and universities. It is even listed in the WHO directory of World Medical Institutions. The JNMC in Belgaum is an unit of the prestigious KLE University that has been granted the deemed to be University status by the UGC.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College has a world class and renowned collection of medical oddities and artefacts in its museums.
Founded and headed by eminent scholars, the JNMC Admissions are coveted and sought after and students from across India vie for a spot in the college’s top notch UG and PG programs. Though it is a unit of a Deemed University and is extremely famous, the JNMC fee structure is competitive and meets the current norms of other universities, it is not exorbitant.
- Unit of the KLE University
- B C. Roy National Award for Eminent Medical Teacher and the Hari Om Ashram Alembic Award and other such eminent awards have been awarded to the faculty of this college
- Hi Tech Labs
- World Class Museums
- Approved and recognised by the MCI
- Recognised by the Malaysian Medical Council
- Listed in W.H.O. directory of World Medical Institutions
- A variety of MD and MD courses
- DM and Mch
- Diploma courses
General Amenities include
- Health care services
- Jnana Soudha Library