Al Ameen Medical College in Bijapur is situated in a vast area against the backdrop of a historical city. The college was founded in 1984 and is the brainchild of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the founder of the Al Ameen movement. Al- Ameen medical College is reputed and famed throughout India and people from all over the country vie for a spot in the courses offered by the college. The college premises are annexed to a well equipped hospital that caters to the medical needs of the people in the area.
Al-Ameen medical college admissions get filled up pretty quickly for both the UG and PG courses. The labs are properly equipped and are state of the art as are the classrooms. Built on a sprawling area of 200 acres of land, Al- Ameen Medical College has an imposing campus and has various sports areas and room for recreational activities. Al-Ameen Medical College Fees is structured based on the regulations of the university and are reasonable.
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
- Great infrastructure and state of the art facility
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Esteemed Faculty
- MD in Forensics, General Medicine, Paediatrics
- Diploma in Ophthalmology, Anaesthesia
- MS – General Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Anatomy