MS Ramaiah Dental College in Bangalore is managed by the Gokula Education Fund. Started in the year 1991, MSRDC, Bangalore has an innovative curriculum and also complies with the regulatory dictates of the RGUHS and the DCI. Trauma training has been made mandatory and there is also an advanced simulation lab for students to practise their skills. Innovative research and a quality assurance cell ensure that MS Ramaiah Dental College always stays on top of its game.
Given all of this, the MS Ramaiah Dental College admissions get over as soon as the results are announced! The fee structure for MS Ramaiah Dental College is reasonable for CET students and a bit on the higher side for management quota.
- Affiliated to RGUHS
- Recognised by DCI
- Mandatory International Trauma Life Support training
- World class Advanced Learning Centre
- Emphasis is on quality here instead of mere results
- One year certificate course in Oral Implantlogy
- One year certificate course in Aesthetic Dentistry
General Amenities include
- Internet enabled
- Research labs
- Banking services