What is Direct Admission?
Direct admission is the process by which a student can gain entry to a college for a particular course. The student who gets entry into a college through this process has to pay a little more than a candidate who secured the admission through entrance tests or through examination scores. In India, normally private colleges give entry to students using this process and the seats for Direct Admissions are limited to a small percentage of the total number of seats. Seats reserved for Direct admission is also known as management quota seats. However, the student has to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the government.
Common questions about Direct Admission
1. Quality Education System
2. High Service Possibilities
3. Comfortable environment that enhances productivity
4. Low Cost
5. Placement Training from second semester
6. 45% PCM in +2 Exam for Engineering
1. Own Head office in Bangalore & several Branch Offices in India & Abroad (go to Contact Us & click)
2. Authorized by various colleges
3. You select your college by our 100% assistance (College information,College visit & many more)
4. Choose from hundreds of colleges in Bangalore, Tamil Nadu
5. Total service throughout the admission period
6. Confirmed legal admission
7. Learn through Education Loan
8. A network of hundreds of consultants
9. Association with siksha.com (a naukri.com venture)
10. Payment in Bangalore only after selecting the college
11. Fully transparent admission process, no hidden charges
12. Total responsibilities after reaching in Bangalore for admission
Is Direct Admission process legal?
What is the eligibility criteria Karnataka?
For B Tech: 10+2: PCM:45%, MBBS: 10+2: PCB: 50%, BDS: 10+2: PCB:50%, MBA:UG:50%
What is the reason behind creating Direct Admission quota?
It is a good opportunity for all students
Are the number of seats sufficient?
It varies from course to course but the supply of seats may be less than demand.
What courses are normally in demand for direct admission?
B Tech, ME/M Tech, Pharm D, Medical, Dental, Management
Education Loan Available?
Go to our Education Loans page for details.
Would there be any problem in placement if I take admission through management quota?
Taking admission through management quota has no impact on your results or placement. Placement solely depends on your results and your performance in the interview.
Where can I get help?
Contact our helpline (Career Helpline Page)
How to choose a college?
Go to our Admission Guidance page.
Is there any problem I need to be careful of?
Read carefully our Admission Guidance Index. Be careful about legality & confirmed admission. Also check our Truth & Lies section.